I am an avid snacker and lately the rice crispy treats and potato chips at the student store have been haunting me so I decided to try out Nature Box… it is $10 for the first month and the cheapest package is only $19 a month after that…
This juice will help to rid your body of toxins and improve kidney function, leading to healthy glowing skin. I try to drink lemon water every morning but this day I wanted to switch things up so I threw these ingredients into the juicer and drank up!! This was a breakfast substitute because I was in a rush (a late breakfast, only 1.5 hours before lunch…)
Orange + Apple + Celery + Lemon + Ginger Juice Recipe
- 2 oranges
- 1 Apples
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 lemon
- Ginger, to taste (I used 4oz of brewed Yogi Ginger Tea)
This recipe made about 22 oz. The mason jar only holds around 18 (If I fill to the rim) so I gave the rest to my daughter. We loved it!!!
I use a Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe
- Apple & Celery: cleanse your body of toxins, improve kidney function and lower blood pressure;
- Oranges: provide a healthy dose of immune boosting Vitamin C
- Lemon: helps to clear your digestive system and purify your liver
- Ginger: is an aromatic antioxidant with direct anti-inflammatory effects known to effectively alleviate symptoms of gastrointestinal distress.
Bliss cannot be disturbed by gain or loss
~ Yogi Tea
I am a self proclaimed sometimes-a-tarian…What this means is that I will go any number of months without eating meat at all but I am usually a pescatarian ( I eat fish and seafood) and I will occasionally eat meats. I choose not to eat meat that often for environmental, ethical, and health reasons. When I do purchase meat at the store it is organic, free-range, and vegetarian fed; this includes my eggs… Now with that miniature rant out of the way here is my Vegan Kale, Mushroom, Quinoa Pilaf!!!