Hello and welcome to a glimpse into how I view the world and how my world is beginning to change as I find and begin to assert my place in this thing we call life. Here is a bit of who I am.
- Single Mama
- Life Observer
- Extroverted Introvert (though I embody many traits that are associated with being extroverted—charismatic, social, open—my energy comes from being alone)
- Trojan (Fight On!)
- Graduate Student
- Higher Education Professional
who I was (circa 2012)….
- Husky (Go Dawgs!)
- Full-time college student
- Ethnic, Gender and Labor studies major
- 24 years young
- Natural Hair enthusiast
I am all of the above and above all I am an individual with a strong passion and love for life. My love extends to all that this universe has to offer. I love to learn and to teach and that is why I decided to blog.
Here is a bit of what I intend to blog about
- Revolutionary Single-Mothering: Because I feel that the plight of the single mother is unique and very special, but that does not mean that mothers, single or not, wont be able to relate.
- Higher Education
- Health/Wellness: I am huge on self-care!
- Hair and Beauty
- Race, Ethnicity, and Gender